Security is considered excessive, until it is proven insufficient.— Xavi Vila
From here, for a more "logical" understanding, I can define myself as a friend, husband, father, son, engineer, martial artist, hoplologist, scuba diver, ham radio, politician, therapist, expert witness, reader, student, fencer, recreationist, orientalist, ICTlogist, traveller, coach, genealogist, collector, mensan and some other things; not necessarily in this order of priority
- Born on May 19th of 1976.
- Civil state: Married.
- Based in Barcelona. (Spain)
- Donec perficiam
- Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
- Securitas est futurus
- Semper paratus
- Sapere aude
- Do ut des
Who am I?
It's not easy answer that question, it should requiere a lot of time, so, I prefer to tell you in what I've invested some of my time. Any doubt? Just ask!
Technical Engineering - Especialty Telematics with Specialization Diploma in Networks and Services awarded by
Politechnic University of Mataró (EUPM); UPC center. Studies finished February 1999.
- EuroEngineer (Eur Ing) by Feani. Nº 32490. 2013.
- Postgrade of specialization in Technical Audit and Computer Forensics at Open University of Catalonia (UOC). Distance learning. Year 2007.
- Postgrade in Oriental Asia: Japan Economy Expert, Open University of Catalonia (UOC), distance learning. Finished at 2009.
- Postgrade in Integral Security Management at University of Vic & Ised center. Distance learning. Finished at 2014.
- Master in Blockchain and its corporative applications, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), distance learning. Finished at 2021. (First promotion & Best student of the promotion)
- Pending final project Master in Oriental Asia: Japan Economic and Political Expert. Open University of Catalonia (UOC). Distance learning.
- ITSM KPI Practitioner. Ozona. April 2016.
- Private Security Manager (license 12.659) & Chief (license 6.094). Spanish Home Office. 2015.
- ITSM KPI Foundation. Ozona. 2015.
- Personal Excellence Superior Program. 200 hours. E-logos & Universidad de Nebrija. 2012.
- Introduction to Coaching. 25 hours. UOC. Barcelona. 2011.
- Communication techniques I & II. 25 & 20 hours. FORCEM. Barcelona. 2011.
- Lead auditor ISO27001:2022 Transition. BSI. License ENR-01307662. 2023.
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor. BSI. License ENR-00958655. 2021.
- CDPSE of ISACA. License 2000411. 2020.
- CDPP of ISMS Forum Spain. License 2017 13 0047. 2017.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor. BSI. License ENR-00115678. 2014.
- CRISC of ISACA. License 1417590. 2014.
- Course of Computer Law and Judicial Assessment. Udima. 2014.
- CISM of ISACA. License 1323165. 2013.
- CISA of ISACA. License 13106956. 2013.
- Actic Medium level certified. January 2012.
Expired IT-related certifications
- PCIP. PCI. Code 1002-598. 2015.
- PCI SSC QSA. PCI. PCI QSA Code 203-787. 2015.
- CIAM of IMI. License 3150. 2015.
- ICS Security and Protection. Scadalab.eu. 2014.
- Spamina Cloud Email & Web Security Certified. Spamina . License 22102013-007. 2013.
- Course of Agile development. 4 hours. Inteco. 2012.
- Course of Information Security System Management based on UNE ISO IEC 27001:2005. 20 hours. Inteco. 2012.
- Personal Data Privacy Course. 10 hours. Inteco. 2011.
- Technical Professional: System Security (ePO4.5, VSE8.7i, HIPS7.0, FCPA). McAfee - From 2011 November 2nd until 2012 November 2nd.
- Technical certified in Professional Services of ePO, VirusScan & SCM Appliance. McAfee - From 2007 May until 2008 May.
- Technical Professional: Messaging and Web Security. McAfee - From 2007 April 10th until 2008 April 10th.
- Technical Professional: System Security. McAfee - From 2007 April 3rd until 2008 april 3rd.
- Technical certified in Professional Services. McAfee - From 2005 April 14th until 2007 March 1st.
- Secure Content Manager Technical Professional. McAfee - From 2005 February 18th until 2006 February 18th.
- System Security Technical Professional. McAfee - From 2005 January 14th until 2006 January 14th.
- TCCC-AC. NAEMT. 2020.
- AED & BLS instructor certified by the Catalan Government. 2014.
- Instrumental techniques applied (IH review). 10 hours. Red Cross. Barcelona. 2013.
- Management and assistance to victims in multiple NBC situation. Merck laboratories. 2012.
- Basic Occupational Health Technician. 60 hours. FORCEM. Barcelona. 2011.
- Basic Life Support and Semiautomatic External Defibrillation Course. 6 hours. Subzero, validated by Semicyuc & IES (license 28515). September 2011.
- Inmediate Healthcare (IH) Diploma level II. 50 hours. Red Cross. Barcelona. February 2010.
- DAN Europe Instructor of:
- ADV - Advanced Oxygen Provider.
- AED - AED Provider.
- AQU - Aquatic Oxygen Provider.
- BLS - Basic Life Support Provider.
- FA - First Aid Provider.
- OFA - Oxygen First Aid Provider.
- MLI - First Aid for Marine Life Injuries Provider.
- NEU - On-Site Neurological Assessment Provider.
- Therapist level 3
of the Kyusho International Health & Wellness program. License
KHW0004. Weimar (Germany). November 2016.
- Grade PL-5
of Kyusho granted by (Kyusho International ®).
Certificate #0064. Barcelona (Spain), November 2017.
- 5th Dan of Kyusho Jutsu by Kyusho Jutsu Kokusai Shihankai. Certificate 00018. November 2017.
- 3rd Dan of Niten Ichi Ryu Kenjutsu. MusashiDojo. May 2022.
- 2nd Dan of Ninpo Buguei (E.P.F.A.). Granada, april 2006.
- 2nd Dan of Police Personal Defense. (F.A.L.M.A.). Granada, april 2006.
- 1st Dan of Meifu Shinkage Ryu . Barcelona. June 2018.
- 1st Dan of Ninpo Kito Ryu (Ninpo Kan Dojo Association). Barcelona. February 2001.
- HEMA Medieval fencing instructor. ACEA Hall (Barcelona). From 2004 until 2007.
- Kyu grade in several styles (Iaido, Budo Taijutsu, ...).
- Spanish Regional Manager of Kyusho
International from 2009 until 2012 (Since it was created until this role dissappeared).
- Martial Arts judicial expert. Euroinnova (2019).
- President and founder member of the A.C.D. Kyusho España association. 2006.
- Founder member of the Barcelona Training Hall. (A.C.E.A). 2004.
- Self-Defense & Communication Systems instructor of private security. 14.364 Spanish Home Office license. February 2010.
- KTCP (Kyusho Tactical Control Program) Instructor grade PL-1. License #KTCP0047. February 2014.
- Security, Self-Defense & Martial arts instructor. ENI - FISDPAM. 2023.
- Falken pepper spray instructor (COEDPI). 2023.
- Martial Arts / Ninpo Buguei Instructor. (F.A.L.M.A.). April 2006.
- Recognition as Researcher
for the difusion and practice of Kyusho at year 2013
granted by Kyusho International®.
- Recognition as Ambassador for the difusion and practice of Kyusho at year 2010 granted by Kyusho International®.
-Recognition to Dedication for the difusion and practice of Kyusho at year 2008 granted by Kyusho International®.
- Overall winner of the ACEA summer duels of one and a half sword. 2008 in Barberá de la Conca (Tarragona).
- Teaching Martial arts since 1999.
- BLS. License SVB/0900359.
- Nitrox. License NITB/0900243.
- Oxygen administration. License AO/0903329.
- Search & Rescue. License SR/0900107.
- Deep Diver. License BPR/0900184.
Other courses - certifications
- Elements of AI. University of Helsinki. 2023.
- Ecology & environment course. Academia Integral. 2023.
- Dyker course. Escola Origens. 2022.
- Disaster preparedness. Coursera. University of Pitssburgh. 2016.
- APT. S2group. December 2015.
- Money laundering and terrorism financing prevention. Caja de Ingenieros. September 2015.
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism: Comparing Theory and Practice. Coursera. Leiden University. 2014.
- Fire Awareness Course.Chubb Parsi. December 2013.
- BSAFE certified. UN-DSS. June 2019. Previously ASITF certified. May 2013. Renewed in 2016.
- Special driving course - Level I. AiP. April 2009.
- Reiki Usui therapist. Level 3. 2008.
- Catalan. native language. High proficiency
spoken, read and written. Level C.
- Spanish. secondary native language. High proficiency spoken, read and written.
- English. Eight years of study in schools. High proficiency spoken, read and written.
- Japanese. Average domain spoken, basic reading and writing. Noken Yonkyu level (2006).
Member of (Since):
- Kyusho International. (2004)
- Mensa Spain. (2008)
- ISACA. (2012)
- CSA Spanish Chapter. (2012)
- COEIC (Embedded systems workgoup). (2014)
- DAN Europe. (2014)
- COEDPI. (2015)
- Musashi Dojo. (2016)
- OSI-INCIBE. (2016)
- Adispo. (2016)
- ISMS Forum Spain. (2016)
- Aspertic. (2017)
- AIMCSE. (2018)
- CISEG. (2020)
- Blockchain Catalunya. (2021)
- Club Tesla España. (2021)
- URE. (2023)
All organizations listed here are active memberships. The former organizations are the following ones:
- FECDAS. (2010-2013)
- ACPJT. (2012-2014)
- ANTPJI. (2012-2015)
- AMETIC. (2013-2014)
- IMI (Identity Management Institute). (2015-2018)
- IoT Council. (2016-2023)
- NAEMT. (2020-2023)
- IMAF. (2020-2023)
I'm doing some tasks that you can see in other pages. Maybe to save bandwith, maybe because I cannot pay the necessary technology. Here, you can view some "tasks" I've done.
- Author of the book "Kyusho. Mis notas...". ISBN: 9788420306407. July 2020.
- Collaborator in the "II Green cloud study" of ISMS Forum. 2023.
- Collaborator in the "Green cloud study" of ISMS Forum. 2022.
- Collaborator in the "Guide to good practices in GRPD auditing" of ISMS Forum. 2020.
- Collaborator in the "DPO Whitebook" of ISMS Forum. 2019.
- Collaborator in the "V security cloud state of the art" of ISMS Forum. 2017.
- Member of the team developing the "CSA-ES certification framework". 2015.
- Member of the translation team into Spanish of the "Self Assessment Guide Using Cobit 5" book of ISACA. 2015.
- Member of the translation team into Spanish of the "Enabling Information - COBIT5" book of ISACA. 2014.
- Adaptation of the CSA CCMv3 into the Spanish security Framcework (RD 3/2010). 2014.
- Has participated in the documentary Indignados.
Program broadcasted in Internet 2011, November 4th.
- Has participated in the TV3 program Latituds - "Ciberactivistes". Program broadcasted for the first time 2011, May the 29th.
- Has participated in the TV3 program Karakia "Més enllà de Gaudí - 2". For the tea ceremony realized by the master Reiko Ishimatsu. Program broadcasted for the first time 2002, September 24th.
- Collaborated on a radio program, 'Temps Lliure' in Radio Gràcia, local radio of Barcelona, for just over a year in the mid-90s.